** Aliens Legacy Hardcore Edition 1.07 **
' Designed by David Eisner
' Rule Set by David Eisner, Eden Stamm and Russell Speak
' Code by Tom Niwinski, Martin Brunker, Steve Paradis and Russell Speak
' Sound Design and Music by Russell Speak
' Additional sound design and Mother voice produced by David Eisner
' Graphics by Simon Buckroyd and David Eisner
' DMD Graphics and Coding by Russell Speak
' 3D models, Animation and Backglass Design by Steve Paradis
This is a modified version of Aliens Legacy table released by David Eisner.
To make Aliens Legacy even more exciting than it already was, I've created this new mod. From the moment the first ball is launched the pace never stops. When balls are drained, any activated mission will continue to run (I call this the Man Down feature). No time to regroup just keep moving forward and destroy those Alien bastards!
HARDCORE Edition Changes:
- right outlane death save added.
- more sound samples added (more swearing!)
- dynamic lighting added.
- fixed bug that would freeze FP during shuttle launch.
- any current mode will now continue to run after ball is lost (except Wizard Mode).
- table physics have been improved.
- more DMD screens added.
- Bughunt_Kill mode is now timed.
- HUD DMD added.
- Nuke Sequence improved.
- top rollover lights (multipliers) now add a letter to NOSTROMO when complete.
- added another digit on the HUD DMD for those big high scores!
** Version 1.07 **
- fixed 2nd ball lock not working during wizard mode.
- fixed nuke mode restarting when player makes the shot a few seconds too late.
- fixed nest flasher so it remains lit during Newt Rescue.
- fixed DMD so it no longer displays 'detination code activatated' in the wrong place.
- fixed game continuing when all balls are lost during nuke countdown.
- improved the nuke sequence and added a new sound.
- added Bishop as an unlockable character.
- playfield values now triple during multiball mode.
- added Icon to HUD showing selected player.
- added more quotes from Hicks, Frost and Ripley.
** Version 1.06 **
- fixed bug that stopped Nuke Mode starting.
- improved left upper flipper angle to make an easier shot to elevator.
- fixed bug that would turn the lights back on when power still down.
- added sound fx for combo shots.
- added invisible wall to stop ball getting stuck in bumper area.
- being overcome by the alien horde will now end the game instantly, no matter how many balls remain.
- improved the dynamic lighting effect.
- added more sounds.
- all scores increased.
- fixed a few overlapping voice samples.
- added more DMD screens.
- added movie clip intro to attract mode.
- created Lite Version (no movie clips, no gameroom, no plastic 'shine' effect)
- created PinCab Version (same as above but with HUD removed)
- added an extra digit to the backglass score displays.
- added firefight movie clip during Bughunt_Kill mode.
- optimized Hardcore table for better performance.
- mutipliers and bonus scores now reset when ball is lost.
- added Pulse Rifle to HUD which displays balls remaining and Bughunt_Kill countdown.
- Special Highscore added for total Alien kills in a game.
- added playable characters, each with their own bonuses.
- more music added.
- hologram added to playfield for elevator access.
- elevator now requires 3 hits to unlock (unless playing with Hudson).
** Version 1.05 **
- fixed the Nuke bug!
** Version 1.04 **
- NOSTROMO now flashes to let you know it's ready.
- fixed bug where NOSTROMO would complete too early.
- fixed bug during Newt Rescue where Bug Hunt would restart.
- Newt Rescue timer increased to 20 seconds.
- middle ball stopper added.
- wizard mode re-scripted and improved (2 codes now required for ball 1 and ball 2)
- 15 second ball saver added for each new ball
- more sounds added.
- more DMD screens added.
- 10 Million jackpot added to multiball mode
- playfield values double during multiball
- Nuke timer shortended to 40 seconds.
** Version 1.03 **
- fixed NOSTROMO bug where music would stop playing.
- Completing NOSTROMO now awards an extra ball.
- Surviving the Nuke now awards an extra ball.
- all scores have been increased.
- newt mode is now timed, get to the elevator within 10 seconds of completing newt pop bumpers.
- more DMD images added.
- more quotes added.
- nuke sequence improved.
- wizard mode improved and all bugs removed.
- man down feature is active during wizard mode.
- fixed playfield display so it shows timers and detination code.
** Version 1.02 **
- fixed a few bugs.
- added more Hudson quotes.
- improved the nuke sequence.
- removed the middle ball saver rubber.