Version 1.2 - August 16, 2013
Version 1.3 - Oct 28, 2016
- Table/build/graphics/modifications by blue
- Script/sounds By Popotte 25/01/2008
- Custom models by francisco666 and Polygame
- Thanks to BC57 for the pics and his kindness
- Thanks to Minh Tan for splash screen image
- Thanks to all the other authors for their versions of this bally classic.
- Available at Pinsimdb.com, as well as Pinball Nirvana and VPUniverse
*** Keys ***
You can toggle (by the toggle HUD key) the HUD reel.
Access to the dip switches menu by the Special2Key.(set as the ' key by default) for adjustments (amount of balls/liberal-conservative settings etc)
Speed up the bonus count by pressing both flippers
*** Instructions ***
This new version was made specifically for use with Better Arcade Mode (BAM) and uses SlamTilits 2.5 xml file as a base. If you do not use BAM, It may work fine as a standalone exe, but hit is recommended to use the FP 2.5. exe. Other physics exe may not work as intended. Please read the Manual included with FP about adjusting plungers/kickers etc if you should have any problems if you use a different FP exe.
The object was to ignore trying to get FP to have perfect physics (which is impossible, we have been trying for 6 years) but instead just concentrate on getting FP to play as fun as possible. Though every effort, and trick in the book, was used, it's still FP after all, and well, you can't turn crap into gold.
You can download BAM here:
If you are new to Future Pinball, or have any problems, a help file is here:
If you do not have BAM installed with Future Pinball (real easy actually) then there is a great help file here at: