Retroflair: DOFLinx MX Cabinet Edition Witness a modern light show in a retro theme, thanks to the new DOF addressable led MX support in DOFLinx 5.20!
A video demonstration in my cabinet can be seen here:
This table ha complete cabinet feedback and lighting support for the following:
- 10 solenoids for flipper, slingshots, bumpers, etc..
- 5 RGB flashers
- Blower Fan
- Gear motor
- Start button
- Coin button
- Launch Ball button
- RGB Undercab Lighting
- Addressable leds
- DOF R3 installed (for DOFLinx cabinet feedback and lighting) and addressable leds already setup and working (for MX led effects).
- DOFlinx 5.20 or higher is REQUIRED, even if you don't have addressable leds.
- addressable leds are NOT required to play this table, but they are HIGHLY recommended.
- to use the addressable leds with this table you must have your DOF "config" files updated by using DOF Config Tool! (just like you would for Visual Pinball)
To play a Future Pinball table with addressable leds support (DOFLinx MX):
- update DOFLinx as per normal (must be 5.20 or higher). Make sure you copy over the new DOFLinx.vbs to "Future Pinball \ Scripts".
- add DIRECTOUTPUTGLOBAL=c:\DirectOuput\Config\GLobalConfig_b2sServer.xml (assuming you have it there) to your DOFLinx.ini file.
- download the awesomeness of a Future Pinball DOFLinx MX table
- check DOF Config Tool to see if support for that table has been added to it yet (you will see FP tables start with "FP:") If there are no DOF commands showing for that table, its not supported yet.
- "Generate" a new Config File (containing directoutputconfig30.ini in the zip) and copy the new files to your "DirectOutput \ Configs" folder.
- play the epicness that is Future Pinball with DOFLinx cabinet feedback and addressable leds!
DOFLinx 5.20+ download link:
Consult the DOFLinx guide included in the donwload link for more information on setting up DOFLinx.
Please note: This table was modded specifically for cabinet use. The original desktop version can be found here on pinsimdb.