This is the very first pinball which it talks more than previous ones.
Sorry for the problem of French voices; the movie seems to not have an english version. So Canadians here, you'll probably have more chance to understand texts. Everything on the display is written in english of course.
What's news in Ducobu v1.06:
- Increase chance for Extra ball & special mystery.
- Characters end bonus give now 40k. It was 25k before.
- Ramp problems fixed.
- Added sound for Neness double scoring.
- Increase ball saver timer for multiballs.
- Special lit when Treasure multiball is completed.
What's news in Ducobu v1.05:
- Ramp problems fixed
- Super jackpot for Adeline & Herve multiball re-ajusted.
- Multiball total not calculating proprely. Fixed
- Added text while starting "Treasure Multiball"
- Treasure stop when completed
- Treasure mode start freeze Future pinball due to a light sequencer bug, even with BAM. WTF but Fixed
What's news in Ducobu v1.04:
- New apron personal texture.
- Playfield Drawing improvement.
- added more GI lights.
- Somes stuck ball chance decreased & some fixed.
- Kickback re-activated when ball saver is active. Fixed.
- Double scoring & missions timer not stopped when mystery is activated. Fixed.
- Tilt didn't stop at all multiballs. Fixed
- Tilts warning now flash Translite GI lights.
- Tilt now turn off all lights.
- Added Lights animations.
- Added Million loop reset. (Green target)
- 3x shot scoring added after "million reset".
- Adeline multiball first preparation easier.
- Button can now activate upper popup.
- Extra ball lit if value for Latouche reach 450k
- Herve multiball lock operational.
- Herve, Adeline & double jackpot operational.
- Herve letters not reset after a multiball. Fixed.
- Added "same player shoot again" display when player must play his extra ball.
- Fixed some features errors in wizard mode.
- Added new sounds.
- Added new texts.
- More user information display.
- code optimisation
- minor bug fixes
Tell me if you're victim of a bug or something wrong/not normal to happend (stuck balls).
Pour information, je parle aussi Francais si vous préférez ;)
Have fun! :)