A table with a simple layout and ruleset, that is fun and easy to play.
The graphics are subdued, easy on the eye, and hopefully give the table a "fake classic" feel. Some detail screenshots:
- A functioning analog clock that shows the time remaining in the special mode.
- A physical "lock 3 for multiball"-mechanism.
- A physical representation of the balls left in play.
Of potential interest to other table-creators:
- Almost all scripting is done via a custom "LightGroup" class that is very versatile and powerful. For this simple table, it is a bit overkill, but for more complicated projects it is an incredibly useful tool.
- The Bonus system (making use of LightGroups) can easily be adapted to other tables