You must be logged to download table from our mirror
Nice table with a smooth flow!
love the new models
all the Digital Illusions CE \ 21st Century Entertainment tables deserve this kind of better graphics.
anytime lost Ball in Play
Downloaded, thanks. I'll play a bit and come back to vote.
Thanks for table
Very good update, thanks for the bug fixes AtmanActive!
Very nice table.On the tagets on the left the sound goes missing as you play and the rubber bumpers also.may need an update.thanx great table thou
Sad it's only support freeplay....
Nice looking table! There is a texture missing on the upper right seems but overall nice game!
Very cool table and music.
really a special edition
Yes, the water effect is awesome !
Water? In my pinball? Awesome.
Great! But how can I get 5 balls per game? Changing in the menu "table-info" does not work.
An excellent update of the Amiga classic. Amazing!!
Wow wow wow. The waterfall and the water flowing, the detailed graphics... this is incredible! The table is very hard, though, the ball seems to like the side lanes a lot and sadly the ball gets stuck under the miniflipper often.
Based on Speed Devils recreation Updated Graphics and 3D models By Steve Paradis
Changes in 2.3
* Pest controll by AtmanActive
- fixed a bug where ball could sometimes get stuck under the upper right flipper
- fixed a script bug where when you hit the waterfall ramp, you loose scrolling
- fixed several bugs where ball could sometimes get permanently stuck between a bumper and a wall
Changes in 2.0
* Complete graphics overhaul by Polygame
Changes in 1.10
* Operator menu with 3/5-ball option and statistics reset added (see manual).
* Sound effects added to high score initials entry.
* Some display message fixes.
* Missing rubber on mini-post beneath bumper cluster fixed.
* Improved power and light test switch logic.
* Corrected initial Jackpot in Table Info (Was 5.000.000, is now 500.000!)
* Manual updated.
* Original Future Pinball version by Misaligned Cow Ventures