Based on 'Gilligan's Island' pinball machine by Bally.
cypher80b: Build/Script the table, redraw some plastics.
D_Struct: Make the playfield redraw and some plastics.
rom: Create the Kona model.
Special thanks to bil, dead donkey and leodios262000 for testing the table.
Version 1.1 change log:
* Optimised to play both with original and 2.4/2.5 physics:
- Original: Change table Slope 8.5
- 2.4/2.5: Change table slope to 7.5 - 8
* Update most of the table sounds/speech. (Thanks skolomir for the sound links)
* New back ramp created, to be like the original table.
* Fix a bug where you could start new game when in match award.
* Fix a bug on the jungle run where the award was not increased on multiple ramp shots.
* Add a dmd message when using 'B' to change between 3 and 5 balls.
* Better synchronization of bonus/end of ball dmd animations with sound.
* Better synchronization of lagoon dmd animations with sound.
* Add scoop entry behind "kona mouth" to avoid ball get stacked in Kona.
* Add invisible kicker to help ramp shots.
* Add some missing mechanical sounds.
* Add some missing textures.
* Add backglass GI Lights.
* Include dmd module (DmdModule.vbs) to the table.