This is updated 1.1 from original 1.0 by Noah Neumann ("69king").
WHAT'S NEW IN VERSION 1.1?
- Fixed bug for multiple players (same snooker points, same locked ball and more).
- Added new announce sounds for snooker points (coloured balls) and end of frame (from WCS2005).
- Added two table modes: private and shared. Use [Special2] key during attract to toggle. Red bulb above plunger when ON means the "snooker table" is shared between players.
- Added top right HUD, for break and snooker frame scoring (see documentation).
- Reworked tilt and tilt warning routines.
- Added some not-rendered guides to avoid stucked balls (on apron, on diverters) due to bumper and flippers!
- Renamed table objects, unused timers removed, other added.
- Script cleaned, some optimizations are made, now the code is more easy to read.
- Reworked displayed messages during attract mode (added lastest scores, and hiscore).
- Only required score/snooker points displays (on backbox) are turned on, depending number of players (unused players' displays are turned off).
- Updated documentation (World Championship Snooker.txt).