What is it :
- All you need to load / manipulate in memory and save Future Pinball files.
- Static libs coded in pure C++, cross-plateform
- Command line tools in pure C++, cross-plateform
- FPM Editor in C++/Qt, cross-plateform
- Dev tools : Code::Blocks / MinGW 32bits under windows, GCC under linux, Qt SDK
- Can read all FP files (.fpm, .fpt, .fpl)
- Can save .fpm without restriction (use by FPM Editor)
- Can save .fpt, but be warn that the MAC file (a hashcode built by FP) is only build with win32 build, as it relies on win api right now.
- LvR : leader, main code
- sk1 : Table MAC reverse code, additional code
- TheNalex : additional code